Group orders are a great way to meet like-minded people in your location and save money on shipping, plus let Narrow Bridge Candles pass the profits on to the Stop the JNF Campaign instead of Paypal fees.
Group Ordering will for 2017/5778 is now open!
The deadline for U.S. and International Group Orders is:
If you are interested in coordinating a group order
in your location, fill out the form below at any time.
• Reduce your shipping costs
• Reduce packing material
• Reduce fossil fuel waste
• Meet like-minded folks in your location. • Pass Paypal fees on to the Stop the JNF Campaign!
1) See if you live near a city with a group order (cities to the right)
2) If no, become a group order coordinator in your location. (contact form two colums to the right of this one!)
3) If yes, select your city to the right of this bar and fill out the corresponding group order form with your contact information and the candles you would like to order.
4) Submit the form and look for a confirmation email, confirming your order totals and putting you in contact with your group order coordinator.
5) Group orders will be mailed to the group order coordinator in your location a few weeks before Hanukkah.
6) Your group order coordinator will email you with information about how and when to pick up and pay for your candles. Please pay your coordinator directly in the method they prefer.
7) If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
When is a group order not right for me?
• You are placing a very large order
• You need candles delivered to your home directly.
• You are not comfortable paying for your candles with cash or check in person.