GROUP ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2018/5779
You can still place an individual order through our website at any time.
What is a Group Order?
A Group Order is a coordinated collective order in a specific location in which there is a Group Order Coordinator tracking the orders, receiving the candles, and coordinating pick ups.
Why a Group Order?
Reduce your shipping costs
Reduce packing material
Reduce fossil fuel waste
Meet like-minded folks in your location
How do Group Orders work?
1) Refer to the form embedded below and check to see if you live near a location with an existing Group Order.
2) If there is a Group Order in your location, you can select your location and proceed in placing your order using the form. If not, you can become a Group Order Coordinator in your location - you can even ask a friend to coordinate with you! Use the contact form in the column to the right to sign up.
3) Submit the order form and look for a confirmation email, confirming your order totals and putting you in contact with your Group Order Coordinator.
4) Group Orders will be mailed to the Group Order Coordinator in your location in time for Hanukkah.
6) Your Group Order Coordinator will email you with information about how and when to pick up.
When is a Group Order not right for me?
1) You are placing a very large order.
2) You need candles delivered to your home directly.